KAI USA LTD./ KERSHAW KNIVES
We build footwear using the highest standards of design, componentry and construction to ensure that the Carhartt product you are wearing stands up to the job you are doing. Premium materials throughout and attention to detail in the manufacturing process produce unmatched features and benefits. Proprietary outsoles and insoles are engineered to work together to provide optimal performance. Upper materials, like premium leather and synthetic fabrics, deliver long lasting durability. Multilayer shock absorbing and cushioning layers are used to enhance the fit and comfort of our boots and advanced foot beds work with your body to improve how the footwear performs. Our work footwear meets applicable industry safety standards. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come. Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Carhartt footbeds with Insite technology are engineered to align the foot in the most natural position
- Unique shape is designed from over 120,000 3D foot scans for fit, form and comfort
- AX suede top cover material increases slip resistance and reduces the buildup of heat
- Pulsion rebound foam is engineered for maximum rebound to prevent fatigue during work days
- Single density PU foam works with pulsion foam for maximum comfort
- Tetrapod anti-fatigue technology uses unique tetrapod design to distribute foot compression in multiple directions while maintaining its shape