The Women's V2 EMS Pant has the fit and function of the Women's Velocity EMS Pant, but with a lighter weight. The EMS Pants boast our micro ripstop polyester/cotton blend fabric, Teflon® Shield+ stain repellent finish, and a mechanical two-way stretch perfect for medical professionals who are constantly on the move. Running gusset construction gives you full motion ability, while triple needle stitching at critical seams keeps you going strong. The lightweight fabric and minimal layers make these the ideal tactical pants for warmer climates.
- ARMS Technology: The Proprietary ARMS Fabric with two-way mechanical stretch will provide ongoing comfort and will move with you while in motion.
- Advanced Women's Fit: Constructed uniquely for women, the contoured cut curves for an ideal fit around the hips and upper leg, and a stretch waistband facilitates maximum flexibility and comfort in active scenarios.
- Advanced Pocket Design: The pockets on the Velocity Series Pants feature reinforced pocket flaps that will maintain a professional look throughout the lifetime of the product. The pockets have no pleats while a gusset at the bottom ensures a professional look while providing room for all essential gear.
- Proprietary ARMS Fabric with two-way mechanical stretch
- 6.4 oz. 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Double Dyed FabricMicro ripstop
- Teflon® Shield+ stain repellent finish
- YKK® zippers
- Prym® snap
- Turn garment inside out before laundering
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean